We service all makes and models of bicycles. Our expert mechanics will have your bike running smoothly again in short order. We offer quick turn-around times so you will miss as little riding time as possible. We know how important it is to get out on your next adventure!
Our Full Tune UP includes the following work:
(bikes purchased at Element Sports are $60 after their initial 3 years of free maintenance)
- Brake Adjustment (Fr & Rr)
- Derailleur Adjustment (Fr & Rr)
- Hub Adjustment (Fr & Rr)
- Headset Adjustment
- Bottom Bracket Adjustment (if necessary)
- Wheels Trued (Fr & Rr)
- Chain Cleaned and Lubed
- Tires Inflated
- All bolts checked for tightness
Our Super Tune Up includes the following work:
- Full Tune Up
- Drivetrain Cleaning – removal and thorough degreasing of the crankset, derailleurs, chain, and cassette / freewheel
A Complete Overhaul includes the following work:
*cost is for labor only. Parts are additional.
- Super Tune Up
- Replacing/repacking all bearings
- Replacing all cables and housing
- Thorough cleaning of the bike
An economical Safety Tune includes the following work:
- Brake adjustment (Fr & Rr)
- Check derailleur limit screws
- Check all bolts for tightness
We also offer work on individual items at set prices. Stop in or call for pricing.
Estimates Are Always Free. When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that will be needed. One of our service pros will discuss the problem with you and will carefully explain what work should be done, always respecting your choices and your budget.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!
Element Sports (and our mechanics) are members of the Professional Bicycle Mechanics Association.