Element Adventures Vineyard Tour
Sunday, July 9, 2019
Join us for a picturesque ride through the countryside around Winchester, with a wine tasting at Valerie Hill Vineyard and Winery.
This will be a fun and relaxing ride. We will ride as a group at about a 12-14 mph pace. The ride length is 30 miles on paved roads, with 20 miles to get to the winery and 10 miles to finish back at Element Sports. We will leave Element Sports at 10:30 am and return about 2 pm. This ride will be guided, and will have a SAG wagon and mechanic on hand. Should you decide to purchase any bottles of wine at the Winery, they will be transported back to the start/finish for you so you won’t have to carry them on the bike.
Space is limited, so register early!
Ride Cost: $25
Included with the ride:
- Guided Ride with SAG wagon
- Wine Tasting
- Entry into a prize drawing for two bottles of wine.
- Fun and camaraderie!
- All participants must wear a helmet.
- Participants must stay with the ride leader.
- Riders must obey all traffic laws.
Ride Day Check In
- 10am meet at Element Sports, 2009 S Loudoun St, Winchester, VA 22601
- Parking – Please park in the lot behind the store to allow room for shopping center patrons to park in front.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- The event will run rain or shine.
- No refunds of registrations, unless we have to cancel event due to extreme weather or other circumstance.
We look forward to riding with you on July 14th!
Register on BikeReg.com: